DeviceNet Plug In Interface Module
The DeviceNet Plug In Interface Module is intended to be installed in the Optidrive option slot, and allows the Optidrive to be connected to a DeviceNet communication protocol. The interface offers the following functionality:
– CIP Parameter Object Support
– 4 Input Words from the network master to the Optidrive
– 4 Output Words from the Optidrive to the network master
– Allow connection to a wide range of industrial network standards
– Simple control of the Optidrive from a PLC or control system
Multiple communication interfaces are available for our VFDs. These include stand-alone gateways and plug in modules. Four drives (eight for PROFIBUS) can be connected to a single gateway and controlled. Plug in modules allow each VFD to be directly connected to the network, providing enhanced functionality.